Save 65% on this 1993-1995 Mint Set of 21
Sail the high seas with this beautiful mint set depicting famous historic ships, including the Santa Maria, whaling ship Charles W. Morgan, the British frigate Cornwallis, and many more. From historic Tall Ships and schooners to modern warships and Coast Guard cutters, these are sure to delight at less than 50¢ a stamp!
Marshall Islands Ships Mint Set of 21 - Regularly $28
Kenmore Online Special Only $10
Save over 20% on an offer that's full of hot air!
Long before the Wright Brother and Lunar launches, man's fascination with flying centered on lighter-than-air flight! In fact, it was soon after the American Colonies gained independence that the first flight was recorded. Now you can explore the history of balloon aviation in this spectacular collection - at sensational savings!
50 Balloon Stamps ... Regularly $4.50
Kenmore's Online Special only $3.50
Rarely Seen Unused 1944 Letter Sheet
The Geneva Convention rules concerning treatment of prisoners of war allowed Americans to send letters postage-free to Allied prisoners of war held in enemy nations. During World War II, the U.S. War Department printed special letter sheets which were distributed to local post offices and Red Cross chapters for citizens to use. The letters were forwarded to the Red Cross in Geneva, where they would be distributed to the prison camps in enemy nations. This version was printed in late 1944 and in use briefly before the end of the war. It is a great addition to your World War II collection. Sold elsewhere for up to $20! Measures 5¼" x 12½", ships folded.
World War II Prisoner of War Letter Sheet
Kenmore Online Special Only $12.50
Save Over 40% on this Mint 1985 Commemorative Sheet
Mexico salutes the 175th anniversary of its independence with this large (5" x 6.25") commemorative sheet showing five of its most celebrated national heroes surrounding an imperforate 90-peso stamp. Pictured are these fighters for Mexican independence:
- Leona Vicario - A supporter of the Mexican War of Independence, she provided intelligence and financial support to the independence movement.
- Miguel Hidalgo - A Catholic priest, he gathered an army of 100,000 farmers and civilians to fight the Spanish oppression.
- Jose Morelos - Also a Catholic priest, he assumed leadership after the execution Hidalgo and led Mexican troops to numerous victories against the Spanish.
- Ignacio Allende - Originally a captain in the Spanish army in Mexico, he joined the independence movement and fought alongside Hidalgo, eventually assuming leadership of the revolutionary army.
- Vicente Guerrero - The son of an African slave, he was one of the leading revolutionary generals in the War of Independence, commanding the troops after the capture of Morelos. He was elected Mexico's second president in 1829.
Order this magnificent tribute today and save over 40% off our regular price! (Mexico #1403)
Mexico Independence Mint Commemorative Sheet - Regularly $3.50
Kenmore Online Special Only $2.00